LinkedIn launches Targeted Status Updates today and 7 bullets points you want to check out – what you don’t know will hurt you!
This a feature that increases the relevance of conversations between companies and LinkedIn members, is now open to the 2 million companies who have LinkedIn Company Pages.
Check out LinkedIn’s blog post here to learn more and watch their video below
Also, some other stuff catching my eye
- I’ve been doing a lot of interesting pinning over here, 141 and counting
- Bullhorn got bought by an investment firm last week
- Yammer and Microsoft getting it on? here
- Tired off typing passwords into your computer all the time, here’s an amazing app from Ford to help you with that, check out the video here - brilliant idea!
- New Search Engine Aims to Google the Real World - interesting so I wonder does it search on the basis of a hiring manager screeching “I need a new c++ developer now”?!?
- 3 great tips of what you should consider if going mobile, here - mobile apps approaching 1 million across all platforms; 5.9 billon mobile phones in the word!
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_IF in /home/irishrec/public_html/wp-content/themes/Classy/footer.php on line 5