Certified Social Media Recruiter
This course is prefect for recruiter, hr manager, hiring managers and marketeers who want to understand how to develop a social media recruitment strategy. The course is also a deep dive into the world of social media and how it is evolving recruitment both here in Ireland and abroad.
Content on the course includes:
- Trends and Data: Where are we now, what are the main social media channels getting traction at the moment around the world with a special focus on Ireland and Europe. What is big data and what does it mean for us?
- Strategy: Designing a social media strategy – a practical template for success. Why it’s important to plan before you act.
- Communities: How to develop and manage communities, the psychology behing communities and how to draw up an engagement plan and content calendar
- LinkedIn: How to develop a LinkedIn plan ang get the very best out of the platform. This will take a deep dive into profiles, groups, company pages, ads, etc
- Facebook: We’ll look at the latest innovation coming out of the company you need to be aware of and how to integrate it into your overall social media strategy. We’ll also look at some world class case studies of how it is being used effectively.
- Twitter: Simialr to Facebook, we’ll look at the latest innovation coming out of the company you need to be aware of and how to integrate it into your overall social media strategy. We’ll also look at some world class case studies of how it is being used effectively.
- Blogs: We’ll draw on the teachers many years of blogging to discuss how to develop and maintain a blog. We’ll also look at what blog platform to choose to write on and why?
- Google + and Pinterest : We’ll look at some of the new boys on the block, and discuss why and if they should be used in your strategy.
- Apps and Mobile: We all at this stage have heard of some of the staggering numbers behind the mobile revolution that is around us. We’ll dive into some of the innocation taking place in this area. Apps for Facebook, your iPhone, iPad or Android, and why Facebook and Micrsoft as well as Nokia and Samsung or investing heavy in apps. We’ll look at mobile devices and strategies that you can leverage to drive your brand and make your team more efficent.
- The Future: In this module we’ll discuss what is coming next and why it is important to stay ahead of the curve.
This the logo can be used once you have taken the course, there is no test in this training module.
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'if' (T_IF) in /home/irishrec/public_html/wp-content/themes/Classy/footer.php on line 5