Pricing & Payment
Join the over 250+ recruiters that have taken an Irish Recruiters course and learn some of the latest sourcing tools, techniques and technologies in recruitment.
If interested in bulk booking places on the courses let us know as there are significant discounts available. As ever there is also discounts available for annual members.
Courses are run in the evenings and in full day formats. We are constantly running classes once we have a minimum of 6 people. Just drop us a quick email and we’ll let you know when the next courses are. We mostly run courses in Dublin but can also run them via webinar or in other locations when needed.
Some of the companies that have taken the courses
“Osborne Recruitment, Lotus Works, Brightwater, Accreate, HR Synergy, CPL Healthcare, Cotter Personnel, Matheson Ormsby Prentice, Hays, Concern, Boston Scientific, AOL, Microsoft, Google, Facebook, Harvey Nash, Sligo Institute of Technology, Raretec, Lincoln, Dalriada, Grafton Recruitment, Enterprise People, Blue Print Appointments, Intel, Hertz, We Localise, Accpro, Mergon, Celestica, Sigmar, PublicJobs.ie, GSK, TTM, Sabeo Contracting Services, Johnson and Johnson, Arithon, Citco, CPP Recruitment, Shannon Engineering and Deloitte”
Certified Social Media Recruiter
- Entering the golden age of data
- Designing a social media strategy
- Community Management
- Using LinkedIn to the Max
- Facebook Branding
- What you need to know about Twitter
- Paying attention to G+
- Understanding location based technologies, YouTube and Blogs
- Apps & Mobile Recruitment
- The Future!
Advanced Certified Internet Recruiter
- What is the semantic web and why should recruiters care
- LinkedIn Recruiter V The Hacks
- Facebook & Twitter Sourcing
- Indepth understand of URLS and dashboards
- Google Advanced Features
- Email Address Hunting and Validation
- Custom Search Engines
- Capture Tools and RSS
- Conference Sourcing and Diversity Hiring
- The Future of Search
- The test!
Certified Internet Recruiter
- Learn about browsers, cloud solutions and toolbars
- Understand search engines, crawlers, spiders and indicies
- Understand Boolean logic and how it works for different databases
- Live real time excercises and discussion in class
- Learn how to x-ray, peelback and flip servers
- Learn how to source internationally
- Creative sourcing techniques
- The anatamoy of an URL
- The test!
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_IF in /home/irishrec/public_html/wp-content/themes/Classy/footer.php on line 5